Sunday, May 11, 2008

What a Day!


My morning started out with these yummy treats and an extra hot mocha made by my hubby!


Boone and I went on a little hike on the American Trail near our house. They have been doing a lot of work down there and Boone is very ready to go again.



We followed this duck for awhile down the canal before he flew off.

Here is my little man on the bridge from the park.  We had a lot of fun together but I made the mistake of mentioning that we might actually get ticks here this year and we need to be careful.  He never let me forget it, he wasn't very interested in straying too far from the trail.  All in all, a pretty nice Mother's Day.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

So glad you had a great day, the cinnamon rolls look yumm-o. All the guys made us momma's breakfast, too this morning it was pretty good- they even did the dishes. :)