Saturday, May 17, 2008

Baby Lauren



So at long last, this bad Auntie is finally getting a chance to put up some pics of baby Lauren.  I haven't had a chance to take any ones of just her being her cute self yet.  The first one is Josh's masterpiece.  He took a picture of the computer monitor (about 10 times) after Elissa sent some photos.  I think he's a proud uncle.

This night, we were working on learning to eat without hurting Mama for the most part.  Is this a picture of a satisfied baby or what!  Elissa looks great for 1 week postpartum.  Just hope she feels better soon!  The hair on this little girl is amazing.  I though Trav was going to cry when I was explaining how it would fall out.  The guy is already completely wrapped around her tiny fingers.

Oh! I am putting the link to Elissa's Blog back on the side bar.  Not sure where it went.  I am sure there will be plenty of baby Lauren updates there!

1 comment:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

She's a doll! I am loving the hair, reminds me of Jakob when he was a baby!! Glad to hear nursing is going better - nice job Auntie!!