Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of my fellow mom's out there.  

Today I am so grateful for my own mom who did such a wonderful job raising me :)  She is always there to encourage and fix my mistakes, even today.  She gives me confidence that I can have a career and be everything I need to be for my boys just as she did and was for me.  I love you Mama!

I am also grateful for my wonderful mother-in-law (how many people can honestly say that?) She helped to create this wonderful man I am married to and mold him into the best father I know. She has welcomed me into her heart and makes me feel just like her own daughter.

I am so thankful that I've been entrusted to raise my wonderful boys, with all the challenges and joys they bring.

Last, but not least, I am thankful that our sweet little niece Lauren finally joined us around 2:30 this morning.  Elissa, she is the best Mother's Day gift you will ever receive and I can't wait to get over there today to inhale that new baby essence (and post some pics soon).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congratulations to Travis and family- glad she is here and healthy.