Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Signs of Spring and ... Radiation?


These make me so happy!  This winter seems like it has been so very long and not considerate enough to give us much snow to play in.  I am so glad to see the beautiful signs popping open.


This is my vase of buds from Costco that finally opened  up! They are prettier when they are in focus :)

These beauties are in my front yard.

This is the one that concerns me a little.  This being four daffodils on one stem.  I've never seen this before and all of the flowers shooting out of this one bulb are multi-headed.  I've never been too worried about living near Hanford but...this I am not so sure about.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Loving the spring signs, too. Have tulips about to bloom but not enough of those daffodils. This fall, note to self, plant mass daffodils. 4 headed ones though? Isn't the west-side or Portland looking better all the time? just kidding, all your family would croak if you took those boys away.

Katie said...

Oh, you are soooo right, Wendy! Please don't take our boys, or our Josh & Carla away! I love the daffodils...they're my favorite flower. I think they should all be multi-headed; although I agree that the radiation factor is worrisome!