Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today

  • Was a day that our fish bowl was a little too small
  • My cautious oldest told me as I was leaving the 5th wheel with two baskets of laundry - "Mama be so careful, remember Daddy said the steps were soooo icy!"
  • I am doing ALL the laundry in the world
  • Both my boys are really enjoying an episode of Sesame Street - even without baby Michael around
  • I am going to pick out white paint for our cabinets and finally find the perfect blue for a few other spaces (I am stuck between Wythe and Thunderbird both of which are Benjamin Moore - which is further complicated by the fact that our painter is using Parker Paints).
  • I have officially decided 4 days (and no photos) into December that there will be no Daily December photo series this year!
  • I really want to run but am still scared of the ice.  Its been three weeks and I am cranky!  I am going to have to dig out the treadmill at the shop and find an outlet.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi carla honey. I know what you mean about being cranky with not running, it helps so much and you definately jones for it when you can't. But you can't slip on the ice either. Miss you guys so much. kiss all the boys for me. The house is looking fantastic!!!