Friday, July 23, 2010

Moving Right Along

The Shop floor was poured today with lots of late night work this week from Josh and lots of great help today! 

I HATE slippery shiny concrete surfaces! I can barely walk in my in-laws garage with bare feet without gritting my teeth.  I think I am going to be very happy with with this power trowel finish on my feet!



Uncle T & Brody on a break!  Love how he's drinking and driving my 4 year old in the lift!

Posted by Picasa

We had a surprise visit from Mr. Hamby this morning and I'm glad he showed up to help!  I am sure the guys were too. 
The metal is being delivered at 3pm today so Josh is going to have a very busy weekend in front of him.  I'm thinking we should be having some margaritas by a pool tonight to prepare for another long day.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looks good you guys. Carla wish we all were closer so we could be helping each other out, more kids together but somehow when there is another momma it just makes things more tolerable! :)
also wish i could join you on that evening run, one of my fav times to run, you go girl, so proud of you!!