Monday, September 21, 2009

Please Permit a Little Whining...

'Cause I feel like crap and I want to. I felt horrible yesterday with aches and chills but no fever which was awful especially since it was beautiful out and I am sure there won't be many more days like that. Plus the house is torn apart since we had to bring some furniture back home that was in storage so we are trying to redistribute again. I didn't work on it at all on Sunday. I did manage to get through the laundry one load at a time with big rests in between though. Thank goodness football has started so I didn't have grand expectations yesterday anyway.

Today I woke up and knew exactly what was wrong, still no fever but the pain had localized. Definitely a kidney infection! So stayed home from work, got kids to daycare, me to urgent care and then the pharmacy. Oh, before all of that, the Tahoe wouldn't start this morning and I was too sissy tired to jump it or even hook it up to charge so I had to drive Josh's truck (thank goodness it was here) Now I'm wiped and will be in the recliner for the remainder of the day.

Okay, whining completed! Tomorrow is another day (and the antibiotics will have kicked in)...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh sweetie, drink lots of fluid, tea and rest- no working on the house. Your body is saying "STOP!"
Miss you.

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

So sorry to hear this - seriously when it rains it pours!!
Take Care of yourself Mama, rest, fluids - all of it!!
Hopefully you had a couple hours of peace and quiet today!