Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Badger Mountain


I actually made it up the short but very steep North Trail on Badger Mountain yesterday.  One of my coworkers convinced me to go with her and I am so glad I did.  It was really a challenge since I am so out of shape.  I wouldn't let myself look at the view on the way up, savoring for my reward on the way down.  There was a full moon coming up at dusk, it was just gorgeous.  I cannot believe how much the Tri-Cities is growing and man, you can really tell when you are up that high!  I wasn't smart enough to bring my camera, not that I would have been able to carry it, so I borrowed this image.  This will have to be my plan for Spring Training if I am going to hike the long trail at Mottet this summer!  

3 comments:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Awesome Job Carla! I am so out of shape myself, did a yoga video at home on Sunday and am so sore!!
Sucks being a Mom and not having time or the motivation to exercise! I wish I had you and Wen around to motivate me!

Wendy said...

Good Job Carla, you are awesome! Isn't it crazy how you feel sometimes that you can't do something but really you totally can. What an awesome view. Remember how sweet it was when we all lived together and could take walks, cook and laugh all the time? When I think about school, mostly I think about all of us hanging out and having so much fun. Love you Carl. Love you Jess.

Wendy said...

Who the hell is Carl? :) It must be time to go to bed. Can you edit comments anyway? I'm totally giggling.