Monday, August 25, 2008

Tumblr

Having fun with this little website to keep a longer record of my twitter tweets.  You can subscribe to it in a reader just like a blog.  This is pretty geeky but see if you can follow my reasoning.

I use Twitter to record funny little blips that the kids say or we do.  Things that really aren't blog worthy.  Well, Twitter doesn't keep that stuff indefinitely but I can use Tumblr to automatically import them and keep a record of them.  Also now use Jott even more since  I can verbally Jott to Twitter and it will do voice to text transcription.  Not always very accurately, sometimes humorously (Josh had one today that turned "conduit" to "cock duet").  And all of this is supposed to make my life easier?  HA!  

1 comment:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

I always knew there was something up with Josh - remember my dream!!