Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Other Son's Highlights...

 I was feeling a little guilty for not having any videos of Brody up here.  Last night, he and Josh were goofing around before bed and he had both legs in one leg of his pajama pants.  He was hopping around like a little mermaid and they were both cracking up.  I thought it would be a great video opportunity.  Alas, I was a few seconds too late and was greeted by this charming little guy!

Oh, by the way...he stayed awake until 11 pm and woke up at 6:30 am. So much for sleeping in!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

He looks like such a big boy, i can't wait to see you at JJohnson. How about it Jess + crew are you coming???

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Don't picture me - come on Mom! That is hysterical! He IS so big, his hair is cut right? He looks so big and he is speaking so clearly since the last time we saw him!

Not sure if we are coming to the JJ concert - Jakob kind of freaks out at loud noises, went to a concert in the park tonight and he didn't like it at all - maybe ear plugs? But I think that is the weekend we might camp at Lost lake - I'll talk with Mark and see. I obviously would love to go! But, we would have to sit way far back so that Jakob and Sarah wouldn't have their ear drums blown out and would have some room to play - not sure if you are all up for that!