Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jack Johnson

I think we bought our tickets for Jack Johnson February and I've been waiting patiently ever since.  We finally got to go on Friday! It was fabulous!  I have never seen the Gorge so full of people, every inch was packed.  It still amazes me how many people I talk to that say they've never heard of him and yet a concert sells out that quickly!  We had a great time just hanging out with Greg and Angie and really missed our Wendy.  I didn't get any great pictures because as we approached the gate it said that cameras with detachable lenses were prohibited.  Since I didn't want to take any chances, I send my baby back to the car with Josh and were had to settle for the iPhone camera.  Of course, once we got inside, I saw like 4-5 other SLRs having no issues.  Oh, well! Lesson learned.

Greg and Ang patiently waiting to get in!


Our $13 Margaritas!


An actual smile for a picture!  Captured it!


3 comments:

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

Oh, it looks like you had fun! I can't believe the $13 Margaritas - well I guess I can - crazy! I hope Jack put on a wonderful show for you!! I wish we could have been there too - next time, when the kids are older or we have my Mom here to take care of them!
I think the last time we were at the Gorge was when we got to meet Ben Harper - about..umm... dare I say 10 years ago!

Wendy said...

Oh yes do we remember. He was so damn close... remember he signed our shirts and wasn't he seriously HOT! yummmm.. I can't believe that was 10 yrs. ago- craziness.

Wendy said...

Ohhh.... i can't believe that i couldn't get there. I'm so glad you went and got to hear him and that the gorge was as beautiful as ever. Thanks for calling me that was awesome!! at least i got to hear his voice if only over the phone. Love you!!