Monday, March 3, 2008

Owls? WHO Knew?


I love these things!  Growing up our house was full of owls of all kinds (collectible ones, not big birds flapping about puking pellets up everywhere).  I really did not like them.  There are very few in my mother's long since buried collection that I am even partially attached to.  But I find myself really drawn to these little guys (and several others like them) lately.  They have to be these cute little 70's cartoon owls though.  Like the the Tootsie Pop owl, I guess. They really are so cute.  I think I need one of these little buddies for my scrapbook room someday!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know, what was it with Owls and our parents' generation???? Odd. But you're right...those new ones are much better!

Mark, Jessica, Jakob, Sarah, Lily and Kona said...

I love that website - such cute stuff!! I do love the owls, they are super cute!